- 5 guest reviews
"The Cathedral Lodge was a very positive surprise. Friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms with many features (no photos online) and a great b..."
"we enjoyed our stay, the location was excellent, the room was in a great position looking out on the cathedral. Everything was clean and tid..."
"A wonderful place to stay, unwind and contemplate its historical significance. There are not many places are left where you can leave your c..."
"What a grand time we had in Canterbury, and the Lodge was an integral part of it. Great price, great service, and possibly the best location..."
"The whole experience was a delight. The room had a wonderful view, the setting was astounding and the feeling of tranquillity was everything..."
About the hotel
Situated within the beautiful private grounds of the magnificent Canterbury Cathedral, you'll find the Canterbury Cathedral Lodge - perfect retreat. A great location nestled in the City, our modern hotel rooms provide stunning and unrivalled views of the Cathedral itself. With only 35 bedrooms, you will receive a dedicated, friendly service in a setting that is peaceful, secure and relaxing.
We also offer Cathedral Value Rooms, located in a building adjacent to the main Lodge. Although these "no frills" rooms do not benefit from Cathedral Views, they are the perfect solution for someone on a budget wishing to explore the area. Canterbury Cathedral Lodge is ideal for the leisure and business traveller, with excellent conference facilities with a purpose-built meeting and conference venue. The lodge is an ideal base to explore Canterbury's picturesque, cobbled streets and visit the City's eateries where we guests are offered discounted meals, and shops. Guests will enjoy relaxing in an oasis of calm in the centre of the city. Parking Vouchers for the public car park (5 min walk) can be purchased from reception. A deposit payment equivalent to one night's stay will be taken at the time if booking. All guests receive free entrance to the Cathedral worth £9. 00 per person.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for a break in Canterbury
The Cathedral Lodge was a very positive surprise.
Friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms with many features (no photos online) and a great breakfast in the heart of Canterbury. Guest get into the Chatherdral for free.
Happy Overnight Stay
we enjoyed our stay, the location was excellent, the room was in a great position looking out on the cathedral.
Everything was clean and tidy and staff on reception and at breakfast were very friendly and happy. The food was good and we were very happy at being able to park outside the hotel as my wife was recovering from an operation.