- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"I requested a seaview as my partner had never been to Cornwall before and even though it was a late booking we were given a room with a grea..."
"Arrived very early Good Friday morning (07:30) looking for somewhere to have breakfast. Fortunately, it was ok to use the restaurant, and wh..."
"Great hotel. Good food. Good staff. Only problem is the shower was too slow...."
"Nice hotel in a lovely position overlooking the sea. Good size twin room. Good breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff...."
"We stayed here as were visiting for a party elsewhere in St Austell in the evening, the hotel is in a great location and the staff were alwa..."
About the hotel
Few hotels offer peace and tranquility while giving guests the convenience of being close to the action in nearby towns and cities. But the BEST WESTERN Cliff Head Hotel is one of them. The Cornish Riviera has much to offer, and you'll be far from far away from it all! In fact, our excellent location means you'll be just three miles from the Eden Project, eight miles from Lost Gardens of Heligan and close to the ports of Fowey, Polperro, Mevagissey and Charlestown.
As such, you can enjoy panoramic views across the South Cornish Coast in the blink of an eye! At Carlyon Bay, the hotel occupies an enviable position close to sandy beaches and coves, with delightful walks almost on your doorstep. Inside, exceptional 3 star standards merge magically with a relaxed and informal atmosphere and warm Cornish hospitality. Comfortable lounges and bars offer ambient surroundings in which to enjoy a quiet drink, indulge in a clotted cream tea or simply unwind in gorgeous greenery. Swimming pool is closed October to April every year.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/11/2013 to 31/10/2015 - Please note the outdoor swimming pool and sauna are closed until further notice; we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Cliff Head Hotel in St. Austell are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Did not stay
Check in started off fine, on request I was kindly given a double room instead of the booked single as I needed space to repack suitcases.
Unfortunately the bathroom of the room stank to heaven, most likely because the air vent not working. I was given another room that apart from looking very tired, smelled damp and was cold. The central heating was clearly turned off despite the fact that temperatures were in single digits during the night. WIFI was also not working in this back part of the Hotel. As there was no willingness to assign me to an acceptable room I left the Hotel and stayed somewhere much more agreeable. The only thing going for the Hotel is location.
I requested a seaview as my partner had never been to Cornwall before and even though it was a late booking we were given a room with a great seaview.
A little thing but it really made Sarah's holiday, thankyou