- 3 guest reviews
"A delightful stay in a delightful place, attended to by hospitable hosts...."
"On arrival we went to check in ,we had booked the studio part of the hotel away from the actual house,but as it was a particularly cold day..."
About the hotel
Enterkine House Hotel is 15 minutes from Glasgow Prestwick Airport and the towns on Troon and Ayr yet set among 350 acres of woodland estate , it ensures "a get away from it all" experience. Enterkine offers a few types of accommodation ; Deluxe - it has 6 deluxe bedrooms within the main house /7 Standard rooms with en suite shower rooms in Kirk House ( a 3 minute walk from the main house and to a 3 star guest house standard. The memorable Woodland Lodge.
- a quirky but luxury accommodation experience nestled amongst the rhodedendrums to the front of the house. Has its own en suite double shower room and seating and dressing area within the lodge. All rooms are en suite and breakfast for all the main house and Woodland Lodge bookings are served in the main hotel. Food is created by Master Chef Paul Moffat and reservations are advised. Activities that can be pre booked are clay pigeon shooting, quads, archery and beauty. Golf, horse riding, fishing can be arranged for our guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Croquet , Fishing , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fab, fab, fab!
A delightful stay in a delightful place, attended to by hospitable hosts.
Thank you very much for such a fantastic review and we appreciate your comments!
We hope to see you very soon.
One of the better hotels
On arrival we went to check in ,we had booked the studio part of the hotel away from the actual house,but as it was a particularly cold day and to save on heating the studio parts we were given an upgrade to the main house which was a delight ,large room ,large bathroom ,t.v,and coffee making ,the lounge where we sat at night after the dance was the topping a big roaring open fire with sofas all round for us to sit at ,I enjoyed feeding the fire with logs but I used them all up ,great stay great room we will be back
Thank you very much for your review and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay so much. All the very best for 2015!