- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"As a family we've been going to Churston for years to sit in the beer gardens on a suing afternoon with a cool drink, but have never stayed..."
"Very different but interesting hotel Lovely local atmosphere with a great combination of bar and restaurant food Meals were excellent and..."
"very comfy bed. a little tired deor. Breakfast nothing special...."
"This was the site of a Mediaval court held by the local nobleman and the building dates back some 800 years. Only small parts of it, of cour..."
"Just the job...."
About the hotel
Churston Court, situated in Churston near the hamlet of Galmpton, is set in the heart of the English Riviera and only minutes away from the attractions of the South Devon coast. Brixham Harbour is 1 mile away, offering regular boat trips and fresh fish from our local fleet. A magnificent, Grade I listed 12th Century Manor House, Churston Court has been skillfully restored to blend historic charm with contemporary comfort.
Experience a warm welcome, with large Inglenook fires and walls covered in original portraits, tapestries, armour & mirrors. The Inn has 19 en-suite rooms, all finished to the highest standard. Many with four-poster beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. Enjoy a candlelit dinner in our A La Carte restaurant. Our menus, created by our Head Chef Andy Howard, are renown for their culinary excellence.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Superb Stay, would highly recommend!
As a family we've been going to Churston for years to sit in the beer gardens on a suing afternoon with a cool drink, but have never stayed there.
As part of a planned trip we decided to stay for a night at churston inn and we were not disappointed. We stayed in Henry VIII room, a luscious four poster bed and luxurious bathroom. Will definitely be staying again, staff were very friendly and breakfast amazing, and quite obviously using locally sourced produce.
Unique and interesting experience
Very different but interesting hotel
Lovely local atmosphere with a great combination of bar and restaurant food
Meals were excellent and the breakfast was fresh and a lot of choice