- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Good value, exceptional food...."
"For the price we paid, this represented one of the best hotels we've stayed in. Lovely secluded location and picturesque old manor house. Th..."
"Fantastic experience with a spine chilling experience in the back room!!...the temperature just dropped and was like ice...but not scarey. F..."
"The only comment that I would make is about the breakfast. There is a full list to choose from but you are only allowed one thing. E.g porri..."
"Churston Court is ideally placed for a stay near Brixham and the Riviera Beautiful period property, generous sized rooms and en-suite Friend..."
About the hotel
Churston Court, situated in Churston near the hamlet of Galmpton, is set in the heart of the English Riviera and only minutes away from the attractions of the South Devon coast. Brixham Harbour is 1 mile away, offering regular boat trips and fresh fish from our local fleet. A magnificent, Grade I listed 12th Century Manor House, Churston Court has been skillfully restored to blend historic charm with contemporary comfort.
Experience a warm welcome, with large Inglenook fires and walls covered in original portraits, tapestries, armour & mirrors. The Inn has 19 en-suite rooms, all finished to the highest standard. Many with four-poster beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. Enjoy a candlelit dinner in our A La Carte restaurant. Our menus, created by our Head Chef Andy Howard, are renown for their culinary excellence.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Tennis Courts , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Churston Court Inn
Good value, exceptional food.
Super place for a short break!
For the price we paid, this represented one of the best hotels we've stayed in.
Lovely secluded location and picturesque old manor house. The four poster bed was a bonus, a little on the soft side but very comfortable for a few nights indeed. The food in the restaurant also proved to be of a high standard, again relative to the price paid. This is one of a few places that we'd definitely revisit if we were in the area again