- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Rooms a little dated but clean and serviceable. Staff very helpful and friendly. Value for money..."
"Very pleasant and comfortable stay. Staff very friendly, food good and hotel excellent value. Would certainly recommend this...."
"12 years since I last visited. Now Best Western. Big improvements, lovely room and good service. Impressed and will use again...."
"Very good, will use again when I am in the area..."
"Friendly staff well organised Delivered what was promised One regret having the Sunday roast in the evening. Was poor, that said the food fr..."
About the hotel
The family run BEST WESTERN Hilcroft Hotel enjoys an excellent location right between Glasgow and Edinburgh! Just one mile from junction 4 on the M8, you'll have easy access to all kinds of attraction, from shopping malls and boutiques to museums, galleries and wide open countryside! The hotel offers an ultra modern bar and restaurant to make you feel at home when you join us again after a great day out, with well appointed modern bedroom facilities to look forward to when the time comes to say night night. Weddings are even more memorable here, and our first class service is unforgettable too!
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Good basic standard of hotel.
Rooms a little dated but clean and serviceable.
Staff very helpful and friendly. Value for money
Very pleasant and comfortable stay.
Staff very friendly, food good and hotel excellent value. Would certainly recommend this.