- 4 guest reviews
"A very pretty hotel with great views over surrounding countryside. Room was lovely. Staff very friendly and helpful..."
"Nice to have a indoor pool..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the ancient town of Rye, by the 13th Century Land Gate, this hotel offers free car parking, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Champagne Bar. Perched on the East Cliff with panoramic views across the Estuary and the Romney Marshes, yet close to the High Street with its quaint old shops, tea rooms, pubs and restaurants and within 'a stones throw' of the Landgate, an ancient monument built in 1326 as the Entrance to the town and still standing to this day but a few steps from Rye Lodge. Virtually the whole town within the Citadel is a conservation area designated as of historical interest.
All the 20 luxurious bedrooms at Rye Lodge are furnished and equipped with a rare attention to detail which ensures your comfort whichever style of room you choose. Every room has,Direct Dial Telephone, Satellite Television Radio Hospitality Tray either Shower & W. C. or a luxurious private bathroom en suite. The Venetian Leisure Centre opened in 2000. Rye Lodge Hotel is the only hotel in the town which has its own leisure centre. Facilities include: heated indoor swimming pool, aromatherapy steam cabinet, sauna, spa bath and exercise cycle. All the facilities in the Venetian Leisure Centre are free of charge and are for the exclusive use of guests staying at Rye Lodge Hotel. WI-FI is available within the hotel at no extra charge and Breakfast is available everyday.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 12/08/2009 to 31/12/2018 - . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Rye Lodge Hotel
A very pretty hotel with great views over surrounding countryside.
Room was lovely. Staff very friendly and helpful
Over priced and misleading photos
The hotel / lodge is over priced (more than a hotel in London, I am a Londoner for 6 years) and is not conveniently located with in the village.
The staff were not helpful and forgot to bring room service items that were ordered. Was surprised to be charged for breakfast thought whilst booking it was shown as inclusive. Spent over £350 pounds for a 2 night stay. The town as such costed a lot for basic things. I am never going back or will not go back here ever.