- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Enjoyed my time at the hotel room was great, due to hotel being very busy breakfast was lacking food..."
"We booked a stay at the Village Hotel Swansea, as a last minute get away. We opted for the room and breakfast choice. Room was nice enough,..."
"Standards seem pretty consistent between all 4 of the de vere hotels we've stayed in and we like this brand as they provide good VFM...."
"Turned up to be told that the room I had booked was unavailable due to an incident the previous night! Cue, here we go i can feel a dispute..."
About the hotel
Village Swansea is ideally located on Fabian Way the main route into Swansea on the SA1 Waterfront. Sail or learn to surf and discover some of the 16 stunning beaches, or if you prefer to stay on dry land, there’s thrilling rides at Oakwood Theme Park, keep active at Go Ape or shop til you drop at the Quadrant. Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per night (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great Welsh hospitality at the Village Urban Resort Swansea.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pn The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
VILLAGE URBAN RESORT Swansea
Enjoyed my time at the hotel room was great, due to hotel being very busy breakfast was lacking food
We booked a stay at the Village Hotel Swansea, as a last minute get away.
We opted for the room and breakfast choice. Room was nice enough, but the was a lingering smell of smoke in our room that unfortunately tainted the stay. It didn't dissipate, and upon leaving, all our clothes smelt of smoke. We tried to contact the reception by the telephone in our room, on numerous occasions, but to no avail. There was never an answer. However, that may be because it was extremely busy there due to a wedding party staying there. Nice choice of breakfast is the morning.