- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Paradise in nowhereland. Nice athmosphere of rooms and only a few steps from the inn downstairs. So you can sit there till last order and wi..."
"I was delighted with everything about the Stapleton Arms. It's a real gem. The location and village are very pretty and we loved the quintes..."
"One night stay. Accommodation separate from the man pub. Communal fridge with fresh milk instead of those silly pots. Free DVDs to use. Love..."
About the hotel
The Stapleton Arms in Buckhorn Weston is a new style country pub with rooms situated on the Somerset / Dorset / Wiltshire border close to the A303, A30 between Shaftesbury and Sherborne. Close to Wincanton Races Our four individually furnished bedrooms offer supreme comfort with fantastic beds, Egyptian cotton linen and state of the art bathrooms. Our menu which changes daily features great classic dishes all supporting our philosophy - quality food cooked simply with the freshest local ingredients, sensibly priced.
And we take drink seriously here too. Choose from our superb range of tapped and bottled beers from around the world or get stuck into some of our great wines and whiskies. And at the Stapleton Arms we like to serve it all up with a generous helping of fun. So if you want to discover some of England?s most beautiful countryside, rest up for a night or two in one of our stunning rooms or simply enjoy a pint and a pork pie by the open fire ?. we can look after you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Why couldn´t I stay longer?
Paradise in nowhereland.
Nice athmosphere of rooms and only a few steps from the inn downstairs. So you can sit there till last order and will manage it to reach your room. Perfect!
The Stapleton Arms
I was delighted with everything about the Stapleton Arms.
It's a real gem. The location and village are very pretty and we loved the quintessentially English pub garden. Every detail is thoughtful and tastefully done from the slate signage to the boules pitch and interior features. The staff were really welcoming. Our room was large and airy with a gorgeous French wardrobe and generous modern ensuite. None of the fusty old lady bedspreads and tired looking furniture which most of the other B&Bs and hotels still seem to have. The most descerning guests would be well satisfied. The food, we had lunch and breakfast, was delicious local produce, nicely presented and not too pricey. The yogurt with piles of fresh berries was to die for. We loved it all and would highly recommend it to others.