- 33 guest reviews
"This hotel is a gem. Great room with huge bed. Very reasonably priced. John and Sue are so kind and helpful. Wouldn't stay anywhere else whe..."
"A lovely place, small but perfectly formed. The owners were very friendly and approachable, eager to please, and made sure that everything w..."
"Great large room. Spotlessly clean, warm welcome from owners. Very reasonably priced. Highly recommended. Quiet location perfect to rewind a..."
"You will always receive a warm welcome from the proprietors Sue and Jon who go that extra mile to ensure your stay is a comfortable one. The..."
"This was our 3rd stay here and definately not our last,lovely location,very friendly welcoming couple,rooms and contents modern and spotless..."
About the hotel
This small family run hotel Winner of Tripadvisor Travellers Choice Award 2012 is just yards from the sea front and close to all major transport links with forecourt parking . All rooms are spacious with en suite with full hospitality trays and free wi-fi with a good choice of freshly cooked breakfast with special diets catered for. our aim is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Within Half of a mile from Royal Lytham St Anne's Golf course. Special rates for long term stays.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, wonderful hotel
This hotel is a gem.
Great room with huge bed. Very reasonably priced. John and Sue are so kind and helpful. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in the area.