- 4 guest reviews
"The staff were very friendly, the room was very nice with replenished tea coffee and cookies and bottled water, on suite was spotless. I was..."
"Despite having to wait for someone to greet us on our arrival, a very pleasant young lady showed us our room and was very helpful. Despite b..."
"My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Peel Hey, we could not fault this Hotel in any way. Our little Westie was made very welcome..."
About the hotel
Award winning Country House offering luxury ensuite accommodation, a warm welcome and excellent breakfasts and service, WiFi throughout. Located in picturesque village, yet minutes from Hoylake & West Kirby for restaurants and bars. Close to M53 for Liverpool (15 minutes)& Chester for all city attractions, Licensed Non-Smoking.
Civil wedding venue, afternoon teas, function room
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were very friendly, the room was very nice with replenished tea coffee and cookies and bottled water, on suite was spotless.
I was surprised at the added £74 vat, I have never paid more then the price booked for with Late Rooms before, so will start to check that out in future.