- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The staff were very friendly, the room was very nice with replenished tea coffee and cookies and bottled water, on suite was spotless. I was..."
"Despite having to wait for someone to greet us on our arrival, a very pleasant young lady showed us our room and was very helpful. Despite b..."
"My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Peel Hey, we could not fault this Hotel in any way. Our little Westie was made very welcome..."
"Stayed there for three nights this week with a colleague and found the experience exceptional. The staff made us feel very welcome. It was g..."
"Cant fault this place - Stunning accomodation and friendly staff, breakfast was brilliant PERFECT would definately stay again..."
About the hotel
Award winning Country House offering luxury ensuite accommodation, a warm welcome and excellent breakfasts and service, WiFi throughout. Located in picturesque village, yet minutes from Hoylake & West Kirby for restaurants and bars. Close to M53 for Liverpool (15 minutes)& Chester for all city attractions, Licensed Non-Smoking.
Civil wedding venue, afternoon teas, function room
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were very friendly, the room was very nice with replenished tea coffee and cookies and bottled water, on suite was spotless.
I was surprised at the added £74 vat, I have never paid more then the price booked for with Late Rooms before, so will start to check that out in future.