- 49 guest reviews
"The taxi was not arrived as booked at 8.15Am, and had to wait half an hour for a taxi when it was the time for the booked taxi to come at 8...."
"This says it all, lovely staff, pleasant welcoming and a clean and well facilitated hotel. I will be staying regularly here for my business..."
"I worked in Aldershot for 10 years, and when friends and family came down I recommended Potters to them as it's quiet, and not too far from..."
"This hotel is a huge barn of a place with long accommodation wings and a product of the 1970's. As a result the overall impression is slight..."
"Ok hotel a little dated but ok for what we needed clean comfortable and everything we needed for overnight stay..."
About the hotel
Potter's International Hotel provide good quality accommodation with 103 en-suite rooms, with many enjoying views across open fields and the army cricket ground. Potters International Hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and bedrooms. Parking is free to Car and small vans but charges are applied to larger vehicle.
Our hotel is the perfect based for your business needs playing host to many corporate companies in the local area. We offer a fully functional restaurant and bar menu catering for the varied needs of our guests. For the leisure traveller we offer and quiet peaceful retreat in relaxed surrounding enabling you to explore the local towns and villages. We offer extensive leisure facilities including a fully equipped gym, sauna, solarium, whirlpool spa and swimming pool. Potters International Hotel is a charming hotel located between the towns of Aldershot, Fleet and Farnborough in Hampshire. Offering great road links to major motorways - M3, M25 and A3, within easy access of Heathrow, Gatwick and Southampton.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/04/2011 to 01/01/2013 - Please note Health and fitness closes at 4pm on weekends The LateRooms.com rates for Potters International Hotel in Aldershot are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel/room is OK, but the service was not as expected.
The taxi was not arrived as booked at 8.15Am, and had to wait half an hour for a taxi when it was the time for the booked taxi to come at 8.15 AM.
P.S. The taxi was booked for an important meeting with a supplier which was the purpose of the trip.
This says it all, lovely staff, pleasant welcoming and a clean and well facilitated hotel.
I will be staying regularly here for my business trips.