This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Penrallt Hotel is an impressive Edwardian Mansion House set amidst 42 acres of grounds in a peaceful location overlooking the stunning Blue Flag beaches of Aberporth Bay in West Wales. Easily accessed from the main A487, the Penrallt Hotel is just 5 miles from Cardigan. The edge of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is just 6 miles southwest of the hotel with the Ceredigion Heritage Coast to the north and, inland, the green pastures of the Teifi Valley.
Stretch northwards to Snowdonia or southwards to Pembrokeshire. A perfect combination of Edwardian grandeur and quaint country house, the hospitality here is second to none. The 26 rooms are split between the garden wing and the original main house and are all beautifully decorated and spacious. Dine in the elegant wood-panelled Bay Restaurant, awarded a Rosette by the AA for fine food, or for a more relaxed feel, there is the Conservatory or Terrace Bar. A small leisure complex provides an indoor pool, sauna, gymnasium and beauty salon. A member of Classic British Hotels. Pets are charged £25. 00 per pet, per stay.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Penrallt Hotel and Leisure in CARDIGAN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet