- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"We only stopped for one night sadly, before having to move on to other pre booked accommodation, but had a very lovely stay and highly recom..."
"I only needed a room not too far away from a business meeting the following day and booked at the last minute. The setting is great if you w..."
"Fantastic surroundings. Beautiful hotel. Lots of original features. Cocktail bar just perfect. Staff amazing...."
"My short stay at the Bryn Howel hotel was delightful. It is in a lovely, picturesque setting a couple of miles outside of Llangollen. I boo..."
"No vegetarian options on the menu...."
About the hotel
In rural North Wales, Bryn Howel boasts magnificent views across the Vale of Llangollen, an on-site restaurant and free parking. Guests can enjoy cooked breakfasts and evening meals made of fine, locally sourced ingredients. The spacious rooms at Hotel Bryn Howel are elegantly decorated and each has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
Many rooms have scenic views, and all feature tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV and a hairdryer. The award-winning Cedar Tree Restaurant serves traditional Welsh cuisine and looks onto the distant ruins of Dinas Bran Castle. The intimate, wood-panelled bar serves light meals and beverages. In 5 acres of secluded parkland, Bryn Howel is surrounded by walking and cycling routes. Snowdonia National Park is 30 minutes’ drive away and picturesque Wrexham is a 20-minute drive. Please note Dogs are only allowed in ground floor rooms charged at £30 per night and the hotel must be notified prior to arrival Please Note: the latest check in time is 22. 00. We cannot take arrivals after this time as nobody is at the property.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/08/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note Dogs are charged at £30 per night. Please note: Hotel reception closes at 10pm. We cannot take arrivals after this time The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely 30th Wedding Anniversary Break
We only stopped for one night sadly, before having to move on to other pre booked accommodation, but had a very lovely stay and highly recommend the hotel.
The building is very nice, as is the location. Very peaceful and alongside the canal. You feel right away from it all, despite the driveway off the main road not being too long. The room was very nice, with duel aspects over the grounds and had a sofa, etc aswell as the large double bed.
The service was good and the staff very pleasant. Bar man Jake and Barman/Gardner
I only needed a room not too far away from a business meeting the following day and booked at the last minute.
The setting is great if you want to go for a leisure break, the hotel is a bit jaded in parts - but has character. Food Ok - but went for fish & chips option for evening meal and was at first delighted they had used fresh potatoes for the chips - but unfortunately they were likes doorstops and soggy. Staff very efficient.