This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A Scottish stone's throw away from the Royal Burgh of Lanark in the Clyde Valley stands BEST WESTERN Cartland Bridge Hotel. Completed in the late 1800's, the hotel is the finest example of Sir John James Burnett's Baronial style of Scottish architecture and is a Grade A listed building as a result! An hour's drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, and set in 19 acres of woodland, this 3 star hotel is virtually unchanged (and therefore unspoilt) from its days as the most splendid of family mansions. Now, the hotel serves as an excellent venue for business meetings, conferences, weddings and social events, each catered for within a varied range of suites.
Our fantastic facilities accommodate gatherings for two or 250 guests, with ample free parking to make coming and going as they please an easier proposition. From the greenery to the gorgeousness, this excellent location is hard to beat in anyone's book, but we still aim for the highest standards and raise the bar every day (as well as opening one too)!
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet