- 88 guest reviews
"Great value, room was modern, warm, clean, new bathroom etc tea & coffee making, FREE Wi Fi for as many devices as you want.. Old house love..."
"Very helpful staff and room was ample for an overnight stay. This is more of a conference centre than a hotel but it was clean and comfortab..."
"Had my back screen smashed and contents stolen from out of my boot when parked overnight. Car Park should be a lot lighter...."
"Lovely place to stay...."
"Fantastic value for money, the room was as it should clean,big enough, everything worked , shower was great , as I turned onto the driveway..."
About the hotel
Baylis House is one of the architectural jewels in Slough’s crown. Set in four acres of landscaped grounds, the stunning Grade 1 listed building provides unique hotel, conference and banqueting facilities. The stunning entrance with its long sweeping drive will captivate you from the moment you arrive.
The newly built extension of beautifully appointed en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms offers superb accommodation for any traveller and Baylis House prides itself on its high standard of service and attention to detail. All rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and satellite TV. A large complimentary car park is also available for guest use. Dining at Baylis House is not to be missed too; Season’s Restaurant offers a wide selection of the best of Indian Cuisine freshly prepared by talented chefs and led by Head Chef D S Thapa. The well stocked bar offers a great range of wines and beers for guests to enjoy. Slough Trading Estate plays home to many major international companies and is a short 5 minutes drive away. The hotel is also ideally placed for visiting the many tourist attraction in the area from Legoland to Thorpe Park and Ascot Racecourse and London Heathrow is less than 10 miles away. For a superb day out, take time to visit Windsor castle, located less than 5 miles away. Whether celebrating a wedding, an anniversary or attending a conference, Baylis House has superb conference and events facilities for up to 600 guests. Its flexible design allows for the smaller meetings for around ten people or for something a bit special the Boardroom in the Grade 1 listed mansion would be perfect. Please note that when checking photo ID is required when making payment for your reservation.
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/11/2014 to 27/03/2015 - Stoke Poges Lane will be closed due to roadworks from 24th November 2014 for 6 weeks. Please use Sheffield Road. Please note, Photo ID will be required to check in. The LateRooms.com rates for Baylis House Hotel & Conference Centre in Slough are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Great value, good for pre airport stop over
Great value, room was modern, warm, clean, new bathroom etc tea & coffee making, FREE Wi Fi for as many devices as you want..
Old house lovely, breakfast in that room. Continental breakfast excellent value, would prefer a pot of tea & cup & saucer though. Rooms well insulated for warmth & sound. Corridor was bit noisy when youngsters returned but they soon settled in their rooms. Lovely views of the old park, duck pond, nice for a walk round the next morning.
not quite as advertised
The hotel itself it's really sweet from the outside.
The inside dosent match although at all. And the room wasn't quite as advertised. Felt more like a hostel or so. Could have gotten much better for that price