- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Hotel went out of its way, to make sure the room was ready for an earlier arrival than anticipated...."
"This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and we enjoyed our stay on both occasions. There is a great atmosphere in the bar and t..."
"We stayed here for the night after spending the evening on the tenterden Pullman. We had two rooms at White Lion Tenterden by Marstons Inns..."
"Lovely room, quality fixtures. Disappointing that breakfast was only continental- should have been made clearer in the booking details...."
"We stayed for one night in the White Lion and could't have been more pleased. Food was great and atmosphere very relaxing. Service really ch..."
About the hotel
Following a stunning recent refurbishment the White Lion Hotel now gracefully combines ‘olde world’ charms with a contemporary look and feel. All of the rooms (including family and superior rooms) have been delightfully re-furbished to provide guests with flat screen TVs displaying over 40 digital channels, hairdryers, tea and coffee making facilities and new luxurious beds and bedding. Guests can also make use of the function and conference facilities, complimentary WiFi and the restaurant, serving quality fresh food sourced from the best suppliers.
The pub remains the heart and soul of the White Lion Hotel and food is our speciality. The enhanced environment, combined with a fantastic new fresh food offer, allows guests to enjoy either a meal in our bar, or for more of an occasion dine in our restaurant. Diners and drinkers alike can also enjoy one of our many real ales or wines selected from around the world. The town itself has been described as ‘the Jewel of the Weald’, with wide tree lined streets, historic buildings, inns and a host of specialist shops. Out and about there are picture postcard villages to explore, manor houses and gardens, and of course, Leeds Castle, set in 500 acres of parkland.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight stay to attend a Wedding.
Hotel went out of its way, to make sure the room was ready for an earlier arrival than anticipated.
Overall a good stay with one or two negatives
This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and we enjoyed our stay on both occasions.
There is a great atmosphere in the bar and the restaurant serves good quality food. Service is friendly and efficient. The rooms are slightly dated but very clean. We stayed in' Avallon' which is situated next to the housekeeping cupboard and office so it was fairly noisy. The shower is over the bath and the ceiling is very low so if you are tall you will find it extremely uncomfortable as you will have to stoop!. Rooms overpriced for what you get - you also have to pay extra for a cooked breakfast.