"The hotel is an older property (1887) however there is a modern lift not mentioned in any reviews, the staff were all friendly & service was..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Hotel a little tired with regards to decoration but I got what I paid for and was happy overall. Would have..."
"The television set really needs to be updated and upsized!!..."
"lovely location, friendly staff. good food..."
About the hotel
The Ben Wyvis Hotel, located in the beautiful and tranquil Ross-shire highlands enjoys a commanding position looking over Strathpeffer, much like the nearby mountain from which it takes it's name. The architecture of the hotel blends in perfectly with the village whilst the relaxed air of the hotel gardens reflects the serenity of the location. The Hotel has its very own 32 seat private Cinema that shows the latest DVD's throughout the day.
In our stunning grounds we have a 9 hole pitch and putt with epuipment available from Reception free of charge. Free wi-fi access is available in all public areas to guests with laptops. The Ben Wyvis is an ideal base for day trips to Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Inverness, Loch Ness, Black Isle, Dornoch to name a few! A wide range of activities are available locally including some of the most amazing quad biking and mountain biking tracks in the Highlands.
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Pitch n' Putt, Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ben Wyvis Hotel in Strathpeffer are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Ben Wyvis hotel
The hotel is an older property (1887) however there is a modern lift not mentioned in any reviews, the staff were all friendly & service was excellent, more in line with some 5 star hotels I have stayed in.
the room was exactly as described & shown. The bed was huge much bigger than most double beds in hotels. We had no complaints with our stay & we would return to this hotel for future breaks.
Looks good from the outside, that's it.
Rooms old and tired. Staff aren't the most attentive.You're better off in a Premier Inn, at least you know what your getting with the room.