- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"This is a nice little cosy B&B. The property has this English vibe from a tourist point of view. I love the roof beams and the cute little w..."
"Perfect for location for the Detling show ground, which is a short walk away. Friendly service with a decent breakfast...."
"on arrival good parking easy to find, owner away on holiday, the people running accommodation were very pleasant and friendly nothing was to..."
"We would definitely come back-staff really helpful and excellent value for money. Thank you...."
"Excellent venue, mine hosts couldn't have been more accommodating or done more to make us feel welcome - in spite of ghe fact that our Later..."
About the hotel
Beautiful converted Coachhouse, central to Maidstone, Sittingbourne, Snodland, West Malling, etc. Ideal venue for business or pleasure set in a quiet, beautiful North Downs Way yet close to all major road networks. Attraction include; Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Rochester, etc.
Our rooms are clean, fresh and comfortable. We provide fresh linen, towels and complimentary tea/ coffee and biscuits. Our price includes a Buffet Style Continental Breakfast with Ham,Cheese, Pastries, Muffins, Fresh Fruit, Grapefruit, Yoghurts, Cereals and Toast. Also a full English Breakfast is included in the price, using our own home grown Free Range Eggs and locally sourced quality products. Tea and Coffee are readily available.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Tennis Courts , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent and lovely building
Nice and Cosy
This is a nice little cosy B&B.
The property has this English vibe from a tourist point of view. I love the roof beams and the cute little windows. The breakfast area is also pretty cute. Their English breakfast was delicious, better than the pub breakfast I would say.
The place is away from the pollution and noise. This is very good for Londoners and city goers if they are looking for a nice, quiet and cosy place to stay in for the night.