This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Historic Bodidris Hall is over 650 years old (built in 1465. Enjoy a drink whilst perusing the menu in the beautiful lounge area. Amongst its features are original oak beams, stone mullion windows, a huge fireplace and comfortable armchairs.
The ambience of the Baronial Restaurant with AA Rosettes is very special and the food is simply outstanding. Many diners are regular visitors, which is a testament to the extraordinary food and excellent service. The Hotel caters for business and private function hire and the character of this hotel provides a unique and striking venue for such a purpose. SUNDAY NIGHT SAVERS DB&B FROM £99. 95 per room.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bodidris Hall in WREXHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet