- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Totally met expectations of desired room, clean, nice bathroom, with all needs met. Can't comment on food as didn't have breakfast. Not best..."
"It's a bit dated with the decor and no one helped with my bag. The receptionist was very friendly and so was the bar staff. The lounge area..."
"This ideally placed hotel was just what I needed to stay over one night on a business trip. Customer service was particularly good, with ext..."
"Enjoyed our stay beds were very comfy,clean rooms could update the upolstery on some things but very nice hotel,food and service , would sta..."
"Receptionist on arrival had no welcoming smile and no friendly attitude. Not my fault she has to work in the evening. Check out staff were..."
About the hotel
The place to be if you want to be well placed! BEST WESTERN Reigate Manor Hotel is just eight miles from Gatwick Airport and 20 miles from Heathrow, so it's ideal for holidaymakers on their way to foreign climbs as well as business folks who need comfort and convenience. We're also just one mile from junction eight of the M25 with easy access to the M23 too, so guests can easily escape to the country while they're with us. Chessington, Chartwell and Thorpe Park are all easy to reach! The hotel offers 130 car parking spaces free of charge, 50 non-smoking bedrooms all with a writing desk (and satellite television for when your work is done)! There are five dedicated meeting/conference rooms for productive breaks, with the largest seating 200 delegates.
All rooms are equipped and furnished to the highest standard and are suitable for all types of set up. . . which we'll be happy to help you with!
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly, quiet (Sunday night), convenient, lots of parking, lovely pub next door
Totally met expectations of desired room, clean, nice bathroom, with all needs met.
Can't comment on food as didn't have breakfast. Not best pint of Pilgrims in bar which was disappointing. But overall, very satisfied and will happily stay again. Kind and efficient staff.
Easy and comfortable
It's a bit dated with the decor and no one helped with my bag.
The receptionist was very friendly and so was the bar staff.
The lounge area smelt like a hamsters cage as I walked through to my room. My toilet didn't flush properly and it would of been nice if breakfast was included.
It's was a pleasant one night stay.