- 71 guest reviews
"Excellent overnight stop prior to early flight from Leeds Bradford airport close to airport...."
"This hotel was perfect as a stop over before flying from Leeds Bradford. five minutes to airport I didn't arrive till quite late so didn't..."
"Good value for money...."
"Stayed at this hotel to go for a romantic one day spa day and to get away and have a break. But the spa wasn't so great. The swimming pool w..."
"Serves a purpose, excellent facilities, free WiFi which is good depending on the room. Also fridges in the room which was a bonus. Have gone..."
About the hotel
Set in 3 acres of immaculate landscaped grounds offering panoramic views of the surrounding area and the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. A luxurious and modern hotel situated just 2 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport and 8 miles from Leeds City Centre. The attractively furnished 160 en-suite bedrooms have Trouser Press, Hair dryer, TV, Telephone and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests. The stylish modern Restaurant offers superb cuisine to choose from in spacious surroundings and the tastefully furnished bar is the perfect place to relax with a drink or two. The dedicated Business Centre offers modern function and conference rooms catering up to 150 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Great value stay and fly packages are available for those flying from Leeds and Bradford Airport. The Spindles Health & Leisure Club prices are per Session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Grubby and tired
The front of house staff and service were good, however, the hotel was grubby, tired and the food was not very good.
Tired and in need of refurbishment
Not impressed with this hotel.
Overpriced and in desperate need of refurbishment. The corridors still have a smell of smoke. Walls in bedroom paper thin, bathroom tiny and shower next to useless. Through late rooms I requested a slightly early check in around 12, I also rang the hotel the day before to check this was ok. Upon arrival the receptionist was extremely rude, informing me there was no record of my request. Apparently late rooms send them nothing through about requests?!. Whoever I spoke to the day before also made no note about arriving earlier. She insisted i paid £10 extra. No chance, not when the room was more than I wanted to pay in the first place. I insisted on speaking to a manager, who wavered this extra charge immediately!. No arguments and very polite. Maybe the receptionist should learn some customer service skills. I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you've paid less than £35, it's simply not worth the money.