- 57 guest reviews
"Found the hotel to need some updating but generally quite clean , The room the bit in the bathroom everything was clean and tidy, you get wh..."
"Fantastic hotel for money. Clean, comfortable and ideal for business stop over...."
"I stayed here 1 night and was pleasantly surprised. Thought it was well managed and good value. But next time I want the sun to shine !..."
"Travelling alone and stayed for one night. The room was clean and tidy and reception were very helpful...."
"On arrival the hotel reception and bar restaurant looked quite nice, but the hotel does have a few issues that need to be addressed... there..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Bolton Hotel is situated close to the M61 Motorway with views over Rivington Pike. The hotel offers 120 car parking spaces and a spacious reception area that offers a warm welcome. All 96 bedrooms are en-suite with a contemporary feel with facilities including Trouser Press, TV, Hairdryer, Telephone and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
There is a Bar and Restaurant within the hotel that offers a wide range of dishes in bright and airy surroundings. The hotel features five conference rooms all complete with equipment that you may require for Business meetings or that special occasion. The rooms can hold up to 120 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Don't stay here...really bad and dirty condition
This has to the dirtiest and and most poorly maintained place I have ever stayed in.
Our supposed clean room still had the previous customers poo in the toilet and that was not all. The carpets from reception to our room were held together with grey duct tape at most of the joins. The reception staff had the couldn't give a damn attitude as well. Don't stay here as it could be bad for your health too. I am appalled with the condition of this place...and believe me I am not fussy. The online photos must have been taken years ago....it either needs a major overhaul or demolishing completely. This hotel is shameful all round.
Arrived at the hotel to be told our booking had not come through, had to re-book on the spot.
Arrived into the room which had a not very pleasant smell, being as tired as we were, we decided to get into bed, pulled open the duvet to find two dead flies in the bed, also later on we found a draw full of food that had not been cleaned out, pastries, biscuits and another bag we did not open, explains why the place was smelling. Only positive is the boys at reception were lovely. Will never be usimg this hotel again!