- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Wonderful stay. Lovely room and fabulous views. Staff polite and very helpful. Dinner at "Steak Night" was excellent...."
"Beautiful location, beautiful hotel, very friendly staff, room very comfortable, food good...."
"We had a two night weekend break. Hotel clean and warm. Lounge had a coal fire. Food was good but dinner menu did not impress us. Bedroom wa..."
"This was the 2nd time this year we had stayed in the Golf View, the first having been in February and we stay there because my son aged 12 i..."
"this is a very pleasant hotel situated in a quiet part of Nairn. Fantastic views over th Moray firth and has a promenade to walk along the b..."
About the hotel
The Golf View Hotel and Leisure Club is situated overlooking the Moray Firth with gardens leading down to the seashore. Many of the 42 bedrooms are sea-facing with traditional interiors that provide you an exceptionally comfortable place in which to stay. All rooms have private bathrooms incorporating bath and shower, a selection of toiletries and heated towel rails.
Each room also has complementary refreshment tray, direct dial telephone, satellite TV and radio, trouser press, and hairdryer. You can enjoy the fantastic sea views from the hotel's conservatory restaurant, where a wide variety of dishes is served throughout the day. Dinner is available nightly in our rosette-winning restaurant, where our passionate chefs offer you a great selection of the finest courses. Whether you want a dip in the 14-metre swimming pool, a relaxing session in the spa bath or a full workout in the gym you can enjoy free use of all our leisure facilities. Some of the local attractions are: Nairn Golf Club & Nairn Dunbar Golf Club and 20+ others within an hour's drive, Loch Ness, Culloden Moor, Cawdor Castle, Dolphin Trips, Whisky Trail, fishing, walking, shooting. Or you can just sit back relax and enjoy the relaxed pace of life.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Golf View Hotel & Spa in Nairn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Golf View Hotel & Spa
Lovely room and fabulous views. Staff polite and very helpful. Dinner at "Steak Night" was excellent.
Beautiful location, beautiful hotel, very friendly staff, room very comfortable, food good.