- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"Stayed here before so was happy to stay again based upon the price at least. I had an early start so needed to be up and away by 7.20 to 7.3..."
"We booked the hotel on a whim based on photo of the place however then read several poor reviews based on cleanliness. We arrived with trepi..."
"An excellent overnight stay and wished we had stayed longer. The hotel is full of character and set in beautiful surroundings...."
"I booked an executive double room. Was provided a room which fell short of expectations. On querying the accommodation was provided with a f..."
About the hotel
Luxury 4 star hotel only 30 minutes from Inverness and 15 minutes from Inverness Airport. The Newton Hotel is located in Nairn , renowned for it’s fine weather and miles of untouched sandy beaches. The Hotel occupies a beautiful historic building built in 1872 and once frequented by Charlie Chaplin.
Overlooking the Moray Forth and beyond to the Black Isle it is surrounded by 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, home to the resident Highland Cattle - Haggis, Neeps and Tatties. The hotel offers 56 bedrooms including spacious Executive Rooms, Family Rooms and 5 luxury Suites. Enjoy dinner in the AA Rosette Chaplin's restaurant or choose from a wide selection of Bar Meals. Within a short distance of the hotel you can enjoy the Speyside Whisky Trail, Loch Ness, Cairngorm’s ski resort, or dolphin spotting in the Moray Forth. The Newton encompasses the The Highland Conference Centre and provides a fantastic venue for weddings, conferences and events for up to 450 people. We welcome dogs to the hotel and will be charged at £15. 00 per dog per stay. They are not permitted in public areas and must not be left unattended in the bedrooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room totally spoilt by inadequate bathroom/shower!
Stayed here before so was happy to stay again based upon the price at least.
I had an early start so needed to be up and away by 7.20 to 7.30, but because the shower in the bathroom took me nearly 30 minutes, I had no time for breakfast, despite having paid for it. When checking out I complained - 'I'm really sorry' said the girl,, but no offer of a refund on the breakfast!. The problem. Little water pressure in the shower and a faulty thermostat, you would either freeze or scald, and it literally took me nearly 30 minutes to 'get clean' after soaping and washing. Never again!!
The Newton Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel