- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"We were given an unasked for free upgrade to a suite so the room was as nice as you would expect. The staff were polite and happy to chat de..."
"Room was not as advertised on Laterooms. Big disappointment. Meal was good but dessert was a microwave disaster. Menu was basic as it had..."
"Excellently located quality hotel with spacious accomodation, private grounds and gardens. the staff were particularly guest concious, frien..."
"I booked this break to have a few days away from the city, we always look for somewhere we can take the dog with us as he is our family, dog..."
"The reception was excellent. Food at dinner was very good but plates were greasy ! Did not take breakfast following my one night stay. Small..."
About the hotel
Luxury 4 star hotel only 30 minutes from Inverness and 15 minutes from Inverness Airport. The Newton Hotel is located in Nairn , renowned for it’s fine weather and miles of untouched sandy beaches. The Hotel occupies a beautiful historic building built in 1872 and once frequented by Charlie Chaplin.
Overlooking the Moray Forth and beyond to the Black Isle it is surrounded by 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, home to the resident Highland Cattle - Haggis, Neeps and Tatties. The hotel offers 56 bedrooms including spacious Executive Rooms, Family Rooms and 5 luxury Suites. Enjoy dinner in the AA Rosette Chaplin's restaurant or choose from a wide selection of Bar Meals. Within a short distance of the hotel you can enjoy the Speyside Whisky Trail, Loch Ness, Cairngorm’s ski resort, or dolphin spotting in the Moray Forth. The Newton encompasses the The Highland Conference Centre and provides a fantastic venue for weddings, conferences and events for up to 450 people. We welcome dogs to the hotel and will be charged at £15. 00 per dog per stay. They are not permitted in public areas and must not be left unattended in the bedrooms.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Newton Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel in NAIRN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing two day break
We were given an unasked for free upgrade to a suite so the room was as nice as you would expect.
The staff were polite and happy to chat despite them being busy with an ongoing function, (auction). All in all a very nice couple of days and we'll certainly do it again, although the chances of a free upgrade are probably slim!
room and food
Room was not as advertised on Laterooms.
Meal was good but dessert was a microwave disaster.
Menu was basic as it had a coach party in and it only used group menu for meal.