- 12 guest reviews
"Very friendly and clean accomodation, will def be staying here again..."
"The room was much bigger than we had expected, which was fantastic. The beds were extremely comfortable and we all had a great nights sleep...."
"We stayed for two nights during January. Very cold conditions outside and also in the room. There was a radiator but it was not sufficient f..."
"Uralla was one of the best places we stayed in Scotland...."
"Beautiful b&b great service from a lovely couple..."
About the hotel
Traditional stone built house in quiet surroundings. Spacious, relaxing accomodation with a warm welcome. Close to town centre, parks, golf courses, salmon fishing and whisky trail.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly and clean accomodation, will def be staying here again
An extremely comfortable stay
The room was much bigger than we had expected, which was fantastic.
The beds were extremely comfortable and we all had a great nights sleep. The breakfast was excellent and the owners were very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place and would also stay again if we were to visit the area