- 24 guest reviews
"We went to Forres for a family funeral,so the mood was not like a holiday. The room was large and extremely clean, the hosts were very frien..."
"Lovely place to stay, owners very friendly and accommodating, had a good stay. I..."
"We stayed at Uralla for one night as we had a function to attend. We found the house reasonably easily even with a mishap along the way. The..."
"Great house, big room very beautiful, the hoster are very nice...."
"Arrived for a wedding and stayed two nights. A genuinely lovely B&B to stay at and highly recommended. The perfect springboard to see the ar..."
About the hotel
Traditional stone built house in quiet surroundings. Spacious, relaxing accomodation with a warm welcome. Close to town centre, parks, golf courses, salmon fishing and whisky trail.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 23/08/2013 to 31/08/2014 - Sorry, but due to recent damage to Carpets, we have had to stop providing Tea and Coffee facilities within each room. We also request that Take away food is not eaten within the bedrooms. The LateRooms.com rates for Uralla B&B in FORRES are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Great Guest House
We went to Forres for a family funeral,so the mood was not like a holiday.
The room was large and extremely clean, the hosts were very friendly, probably the best guest house we have ever stayed in,I especially liked the twin electric blanket!
Lovely place to stay, owners very friendly and accommodating, had a good stay.