- 13 guest reviews
"Uralla was one of the best places we stayed in Scotland...."
"Beautiful b&b great service from a lovely couple..."
"Not easy to find as no clear house name on the gate, but a lovely house with free, easy parking outside. Friendly hosts. Relaxed and pleasan..."
"We went to Forres for a family funeral,so the mood was not like a holiday. The room was large and extremely clean, the hosts were very frien..."
"Lovely place to stay, owners very friendly and accommodating, had a good stay. I..."
About the hotel
Traditional stone built house in quiet surroundings. Spacious, relaxing accomodation with a warm welcome. Close to town centre, parks, golf courses, salmon fishing and whisky trail.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Uralla was one of the best places we stayed in Scotland.
Beautiful b&b great service from a lovely couple