- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"An absolutely stunning hotel with first class rooms, beautiful food and the most welcoming and friendly of staff who go that extra mile to e..."
"I think the room rates need to be reviewed, we were in a very basic room right next to the kitchen where the staff went for cigarette breaks..."
About the hotel
Once overshadowed by the Manor House and hidden behind the garden wall, the former Gatehouse has now been sympathetically refurbished to provide an elegant country house hotel. Standing in grounds of 3. 7 acres and nestling at the foot of the Yorkshire Moors it is an ideal base for touring, walking, visiting places of interest or just relaxing and getting away from it all.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning Hotel with first class staff
An absolutely stunning hotel with first class rooms, beautiful food and the most welcoming and friendly of staff who go that extra mile to ensure your stay is fantastic throughout.
The grounds are spectacular as was the whole experience. Thank you to all of the wonderful people that made our weekend extra special.
The Old Lodge
I think the room rates need to be reviewed, we were in a very basic room right next to the kitchen where the staff went for cigarette breaks, not ideal as I'm pregnant.
I would like to say that the staff were very helpful & the breakfast was really lovely.