- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely period building. Furniture in the bedroom very old, but that is in keeping with the setting of the building...."
"An absolutely stunning hotel with first class rooms, beautiful food and the most welcoming and friendly of staff who go that extra mile to e..."
"I think the room rates need to be reviewed, we were in a very basic room right next to the kitchen where the staff went for cigarette breaks..."
About the hotel
Once overshadowed by the Manor House and hidden behind the garden wall, the former Gatehouse has now been sympathetically refurbished to provide an elegant country house hotel. Standing in grounds of 3. 7 acres and nestling at the foot of the Yorkshire Moors it is an ideal base for touring, walking, visiting places of interest or just relaxing and getting away from it all.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Croquet, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Lodge
Lovely period building.
Furniture in the bedroom very old, but that is in keeping with the setting of the building.
Stunning Hotel with first class staff
An absolutely stunning hotel with first class rooms, beautiful food and the most welcoming and friendly of staff who go that extra mile to ensure your stay is fantastic throughout.
The grounds are spectacular as was the whole experience. Thank you to all of the wonderful people that made our weekend extra special.