- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The room location was on the first floor and in full sun most of the day. There was only a small window and therefore the temperature inside..."
"Wonderful, surprising room. I loved the little character details in the room but yet it was so modern. It was brilliantly clean and neat. Th..."
"Really enjoyed our stay and stayed in room 28. The rooms are seperate from the main pub so very quiet. Rooms very clean, staff very friendly..."
"we were surprised about the well presented accomodation in every respect. it was a sad occasion as we were attending a family relative funer..."
"Was mildew around the bath, but otherwise clean...."
About the hotel
Luxury accommodation, 27 en-suite bedrooms, award winning AA Rosette restaurant serving an A la Carte menu, friendly bar, secure car-parking. ***All public areas are non-smoking*** Attractions: Silverstone Racing Circuit - 17. 5 miles Cheltenham Race Course - 45 miles Blenheim Palace - 12 miles Bicester Village Retail Shopping Centre - 13 miles Warwick Castle - 27 miles A Day in the Country (Wedding Venue / Corporate Events) - 3.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lack of air/con
The room location was on the first floor and in full sun most of the day.
There was only a small window and therefore the temperature inside was excessive. A small fan was supplied but this was not able to reduce the heat, so we were in a sauna all night. I appreciate that this is an old coaching inn, but air con would have done the trick. Apart from this the Hotel and service was great.
THE DEDDINGTON ARMS HOTEL
Wonderful, surprising room.
I loved the little character details in the room but yet it was so modern. It was brilliantly clean and neat. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The food was excellent value for money and really tasty. Would really recommend anyone to stay. The village is quaint and gorgeous. it has a lovely antique shop.