- 8 guest reviews
"Room was lovely however the shower did not work and only produced burning hot water we tried to get it fixed but it still did not work..."
"food good accomadation not as described..."
"Food was good and the price we paid made stay value for money. However the hotel needed sprucing up - it looked "tired"...."
"We were recovering from stomach bug so food quality check "n/a". Despite saying so in room info hotel could provide sandwiches instead of a..."
"Very comfortable hotel and very friendly staff Rooms were very clean and comfortable Food was excellent..."
About the hotel
A large victorian building set in its own grounds situated a short stroll from the town and the River Spey . Over looked by the Cromdale Hills and nearby Cairngom Mountains. An ideal location for the famous Speyside Malt Whisky Trails,Salmon fishing and the Cairngorm Funicular Railway.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/11/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Please Note - there will be no dinner service on 21st March 2015 and 24th October 2015 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Room was lovely however the shower did not work and only produced burning hot water we tried to get it fixed but it still did not work
Not worth £129 dbb pp
Overpriced, lazily run hotel trying to save money by cutting corners all over the place.
Great reception manager, mostly polite staff, lovely building and decor. Fab location. Would stay again, £25 bb pp max I would pay. Food average at best.