- 5 guest reviews
"Nice comfortable accommodation with good service and good food. Staff were friendly but had an almost laid back attitude; nothing was too mu..."
"Nothing negative to report. The lobby has a sort of old fashioned feel, like your grans living room. Staff were all helpful, I have no compl..."
"Room was lovely however the shower did not work and only produced burning hot water we tried to get it fixed but it still did not work..."
"food good accomadation not as described..."
About the hotel
A large victorian building set in its own grounds situated a short stroll from the town and the River Spey . Over looked by the Cromdale Hills and nearby Cairngom Mountains. An ideal location for the famous Speyside Malt Whisky Trails,Salmon fishing and the Cairngorm Funicular Railway.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing weekend break
Nice comfortable accommodation with good service and good food.
Staff were friendly but had an almost laid back attitude; nothing was too much trouble for them but not in any hurry to accommodate any service requests and looked just as relaxed as the guests.
Nothing negative to report.
The lobby has a sort of old fashioned feel, like your grans living room. Staff were all helpful, I have no complaints about the room, good size, clean, everything you want. The layout of the hotel is strange, corridors go on and on, but that's not a complaint. It's a nice hotel and I would stay again.