- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"First day the breakfast wasn't that good but the second day it was lovely..."
"There was nothing to complain about but then there was also nothing to compliment either. The room was adequate (warm enough with tea +coffe..."
"Nice rooms, bar good, breakfast not so great...."
"As Fred Pontin usedto say, "Book early". I always try to stay here when in the area. Good food, great room, convenient for M1 and Midlands...."
"Mark and his staff were very friendly and welcoming, we even got an upgrade, fantastic!!! The room was clean and very spacious, the jacuzzi..."
About the hotel
The Boundary is a traditional pub with a separate hotel offering 13 high quality rooms. The hotel operated under the Marston’s Inns brand. Each room has luxurious bedding, flatscreen TVs offering a choice of digital channels and tea and coffee making facilities for guests and we offer free wi fi for all our guests in rooms and in the pub.
We also have a large function room and can cater for events from conferences and meetings to weddings in our Meridian Suite with a capacity of up to 130 people. Please be aware that due to our function room there may low level noise heard from your room until midnight mainly at weekends The pub offers a range of quality beers and wine and an extensive food menu offering hot food all day, and the room rate includes our delicious cooked breakfast. Located conveniently within 5 minutes of Junction 28 of the motorway and 13 miles from Derby city centre, the Boundary is the perfect stopping place for the business traveller looking for a comfortable room with the convenience of a pub next door. We are also situated in the middle of the beautiful Peak District and offer a convenient base for our leisure customers with a range of rooms including family rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
First day the breakfast wasn't that good but the second day it was lovely
There was nothing to complain about but then there was also nothing to compliment either.
The room was adequate (warm enough with tea +coffee facility). No toiletries other than liquid soap dispencer bolted to the wall - this was described as a premier room for a reason that escapes me. My overall impression was how dark the room was even with every light on. My Wife who wasn't travelling on this occassion would of had a fit as the lighting around the dressing table was particularly poor. I stayed for a family party so it was convenient but I wouldn't stay here again out of choice. The breakfast ran in the same vein - self service cereals, a flask of hot water + tea bags in a bowl with which to make a cup of tea. 'Full' breakfast was 1 rash bacon, 1 sausage, 1 egg, few beans + mushrooms - the title sums it up perfectly.