This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A beautiful listed building, the non smoking County Hotel still retains its Georgian Grandeur as well as providing modern spacious accommodation, free wireless internet access in all bedrooms and public areas and conference facilities. Situated in the heart of Carlisle, this 3 star hotel overlooks the splendid twin towers of King Henry VIII's historic Citadel and is opposite the railway station. With 2 miles from junction 43 on M6 the hotel is an ideal base for exploring north Cumbria and the Lake District.
Open daily for breakfast and dinner the Gallerie restaurant offers a choice of a la Carte or table d'hote menus, complemented by a good selection of wines and liqueurs. New lift has been installed.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet