This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at the BEST WESTERN Annesley House Hotel. A trio of 'Grade II' listed Georgian buildings set in 3 acres of landscaped grounds within a tree lined conservation area, yet only a short stroll from the centre of historic Norwich. A unique feature is our Conservatory Restaurant with views over the tranquil water garden with its thought provoking contemporary sculptures, offering award winning menus changing frequently using locally sourced seasonal ingredients.
The BEST WESTERN Annesley House hotel operates a non smoking policy throughout. For the comfort of those who wish to smoke; a well lit smoking pavilion has been built on the grounds. Nearby are the Norfolk Broads National Park - 200 miles of inland lakes and waterways, and to the north and east is a long and varied coastline of salt marshes, cliffs, wide sandy beaches and picturesque fishing villages. For unforgettable adventure in Norwich, book at stay at the BEST WESTERN Annesley House Hotel today.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet