- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"10 out of 10. Wish we had stayed for more than one night...."
"South Lodge Hotel truly is 5* from the initial greeting in Reception through to the quality of service and food. We had a very relaxing stay..."
"The big star goes to the staff they go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay..."
"The hotel and the grounds are on a grand scale. Inside, the surroundings are attractive and the reception welcoming. We were pleasantly surp..."
"Fantastic hotel. Beautiful grounds stunning rooms, wonderful food great service...."
About the hotel
This magnificent country house hotel in Horsham, West Sussex, is set amongst 93 acres of woodland and parkland. Already one of the finest luxury hotels in England, South Lodge Hotel has enjoyed a stylish investment programme, lifting it to new heights in five-star country house hotel luxury. Every one of our 89 gorgeous bedrooms and suites have been individually designed and feature beautiful Italian marble bathrooms.
There are two restaurants, the Camellia and ‘Matt Gillan at The Pass’. Friendly and comfortable, The Camellia restaurant offers dishes prepared with flair and skill using local, fresh, seasonal ingredients many from the kitchen garden to a 2 AA rosette standard. Situated in the heart of the kitchen, The Pass is a dining experience not to be missed! It has been awarded the prestigious accolade of 4 AA rosettes and retained a Michelin Star. Previously hidden from view, the original subterranean Victorian cellar has been fabulously restored, creating a unique space. Guests are encouraged to purchase a decanting card to experience our sophisticated Eno-Round® Wine Serving System. This state-of-the-art machine contains 16 wines available on demand and maintained at perfect temperature. Hotel residents are invited to make the most of South Lodge Hotel, with a range of activities to enjoy during your leisure break with us. Guests can choose from tennis, jogging routes, time in our newly refurbished gym or why not try a round of golf at Mannings Heath Golf Club. Close by are Gatwick Airport, Arundel Castle, Glyndebourne, Petworth House, showjumping at Hickstead and some of the most spectacular gardens in the South East.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/08/2012 to 26/08/2021 - Please be advised a deep cleaning fee of 50GBP per room will apply when staying in one of our rooms with your dog. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
One night stat
10 out of 10.
Wish we had stayed for more than one night.
Not what we expected from a 5 star hotel.