- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Had a wonderful stay to celebrate my fathers 70th birthday. Lovely rooms. Great customer service. You get what you pay for. The hotel is stu..."
"10 out of 10. Wish we had stayed for more than one night...."
"South Lodge Hotel truly is 5* from the initial greeting in Reception through to the quality of service and food. We had a very relaxing stay..."
"The big star goes to the staff they go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay..."
"The hotel and the grounds are on a grand scale. Inside, the surroundings are attractive and the reception welcoming. We were pleasantly surp..."
About the hotel
South Lodge Hotel is a magnificent country house hotel in Horsham, West Sussex, is set amongst 93 acres of woodland and parkland. Already one of the finest luxury hotels in England, South Lodge Hotel has enjoyed a stylish investment programme, lifting it to new heights in five-star country house hotel luxury. Every one of our 89 gorgeous bedrooms and suites has been individually designed and feature beautiful Italian marble bathrooms, air conditioning, safety deposit box, tea/coffee makings facilities, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, telephone and free Wi-Fi.
Parking is also available free of charge. There are two restaurants, the Camellia and The Pass. Friendly and comfortable, The Camellia restaurant offers dishes prepared with flair and skill using local, fresh, seasonal ingredients many from the kitchen garden to a 2 AA rosette standard. Situated in the heart of the kitchen, The Pass is a dining experience not to be missed! It has been awarded the prestigious accolade of 3 AA rosettes. Hotel residents are invited to make the most of South Lodge Hotel, with a range of activities to enjoy during your leisure break with us. Guests can choose from jogging routes, time in our gym or why not try a round of golf at Mannings Heath Golf Club. Close by are Gatwick Airport, Arundel Castle, Glyndebourne, Petworth House, showjumping at Hickstead and some of the most spectacular gardens in the South East.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Horse Riding, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 29/08/2012 to 26/08/2021 - Please be advised a deep cleaning fee of 50GBP per room will apply when staying in one of our rooms with your dog. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
South Lodge Hotel
Had a wonderful stay to celebrate my fathers 70th birthday.
Lovely rooms. Great customer service. You get what you pay for. The hotel is stunning and the rooms are decorated in different styles. We had 3 double rooms all very different. All very clean and high spec. Afternoon tea on the terrace was amazing and recommend the English sparkling wine although pricey at £59 a bottle. We had a bar meal in the evening which was lovely. Highly recommend. Would rather stay here just for one night than somewhere cheaper for 2.
One night stat
10 out of 10.
Wish we had stayed for more than one night.