- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"I had booked an inland room to save some money, as this hotel isn't cheap, but when I arrived I was upgraded to a seaview room, thankyou ver..."
"The Hotel offers a comfortable and relaxing experience (only wish we could afford a room with a sea view) and food to die for!..."
"Nice and classy...."
"We live about an hour away from the hotel, and stayed for just one night and day for a little treat. The whole experience was very positive...."
"The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff make this hotel special. The only negative was that the room was a bit cramped and therefore e..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Carlyon Bay Hotel, one of Cornwall's most luxurious places to stay. With 250 acres of secluded gardens and grounds, including our own championship golf course, extensive leisure facilities and award winning cuisine, and Spa we really are much more than just a short break destination! Located only 2 miles from the acclaimed Eden Project and a mere 10 minutes drive from the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Carlyon Bay Hotel is an excellent base from which to start your Cornish adventure. .
. During there stay guests can unwind and recuperate in the comfortable surroundings whilst benefiting from the hotels’ extensive range of facilities, which include; 18 hole Championship Golf Course (free to residents) 9 hole Approach course Driving Range Two Snooker Tables Two Tennis Courts Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool Indoor Heated Swimming Pool Croquet Lawn Putting Greens Spa Facilities include Steam Room Sauna Experience Shower Hydro Spa Pool Beauty Therapy Rooms Fitness Suite Relaxation Hot Loungers Our Bay View Restaurant Dress Code for Adults: Whilst it is preferred that gentlemen do wear a jacket and tie in the restaurant, it is not essential. We would ask however that our guests do dress for dinner with a "sense of occasion" and that the emphasis be on smart and elegant attire. Sports wear and denim are not however permitted. Informal dining is available at the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Tennis Courts , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel, beautiful location, very helpful staff
I had booked an inland room to save some money, as this hotel isn't cheap, but when I arrived I was upgraded to a seaview room, thankyou very much Reception Manager.
The view was stunning, especially that night with the full moon over the water - the Reception Manager also directed me to the best door outside to take photos of it. The hotel is on a clifftop overlooking a private beach, it's a bit of a walk to get down to it, but worth it. I had taken the train from London, and on the day I was leaving, was waiting at the bus stop, very conveniently located just outside the hotel, when the Night Manager, Kevin who was leaving the hotel, stopped and gave me a lift to St Austell station, which meant I was just in time to get a train an hour earlier than the one I was going for.
A Great Escape
The Hotel offers a comfortable and relaxing experience (only wish we could afford a room with a sea view) and food to die for!