- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Nice and classy...."
"We live about an hour away from the hotel, and stayed for just one night and day for a little treat. The whole experience was very positive...."
"The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff make this hotel special. The only negative was that the room was a bit cramped and therefore e..."
"From arriving to leaving myself and a colleague received 100 % customer service from the room being amazing to the food being spectacular a..."
"Thought our standard room was quite pricey for what it was - not huge, but nice decor,extremely hot as no air conditioning. However, everyth..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Carlyon Bay Hotel, one of Cornwall's most luxurious places to stay. With 250 acres of secluded gardens and grounds, including our own championship golf course, extensive leisure facilities and award winning cuisine, and Spa we really are much more than just a short break destination! Located only 2 miles from the acclaimed Eden Project and a mere 10 minutes drive from the Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Carlyon Bay Hotel is an excellent base from which to start your Cornish adventure. .
. During there stay guests can unwind and recuperate in the comfortable surroundings whilst benefiting from the hotels’ extensive range of facilities, which include; 18 hole Championship Golf Course (free to residents) 9 hole Approach course Driving Range Two Snooker Tables Two Tennis Courts Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool Indoor Heated Swimming Pool Croquet Lawn Putting Greens Spa Facilities include Steam Room Sauna Experience Shower Hydro Spa Pool Beauty Therapy Rooms Fitness Suite Relaxation Hot Loungers Our Bay View Restaurant Dress Code for Adults: Whilst it is preferred that gentlemen do wear a jacket and tie in the restaurant, it is not essential. We would ask however that our guests do dress for dinner with a "sense of occasion" and that the emphasis be on smart and elegant attire. Sports wear and denim are not however permitted. Informal dining is available at the hotel.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Carlyon Bay Hotel
Nice and classy.
Short but lovely memorable break
We live about an hour away from the hotel, and stayed for just one night and day for a little treat.
The whole experience was very positive. We were lucky to have a sea view room, which was clean and comfortable. The staff were attentive and cheerful. We ate in the Taste brasserie within the hotel and were very pleased with the quality and value. The pools and spa were great. My wife had a massage, which she was very pleased with. We felt that the price we paid, although right at the top of our budget, was good value, considering the quality of the whole package. We will return if we can find a similarly priced deal.