- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Pleasant and friendly staff, accommodation was comfortable...."
"We booked the Northern Hotel because we had had a meal there previously. We were not disappointed with our room - it was well appointed and..."
"We got a super deal with LateRooms and only paid a fraction of the standard rate. Saying that, our booking had been missed by the hotel and..."
"Couldn't of been better. Room was okay. Staff were extremely pleasant. Food was excellent...."
"Very nice apartment and helpfull staff..."
About the hotel
The city of Brechin is situated between the cities of Dundee and Aberdeen and is well positioned for the business traveller. The Northern Hotel is a 15 bedroom recently refurbished 3 star Small Hotel situated in the cathedral city of Brechin. The 15 en-suite rooms have been beautifully styled to provide a restful and comfortable stay.
All rooms are wll designed and afford all modern conveniences including SKY television. The Baillie Lounge offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere from which to enjoy the culinary delights of our Award Winning Chef. The newly opened Hudsons Bar offers a perfect blend of both modern and traditional influences. With a solid walnut floor and panelling, the classic design emminates warmth. A magnificent copper-topped walnut panelled bar, coupled with innovative lighting, and comfortable leather under-lit seating all add to the relaxing and welcoming ambience. Hudsons is also equipped with 3 large Plasma Screens and Sky TV. We have just completed a full refurbishment of all the Public areas of the Hotel & several of our Bedrooms. We will be trading as normal from Monday 9th November 2009.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant and friendly staff, accommodation was comfortable.
One night in Brechin
We booked the Northern Hotel because we had had a meal there previously.
We were not disappointed with our room - it was well appointed and very comfortable/ The room was situated on the corner of the hotel (it is on the corner of the main street and another) and was oval. The doors were curved and seemed to be original - the building was a coaching inn). Despite being on the main street, the secondary glazing on the windows kept the traffic noise out. Breakfast was excellent with good service. We would book this hotel again.