- 71 guest reviews
"Nice room, functional and what you would expect for the price. Lovely breakfast! Close to a some good walking routes. Perfect for a country..."
"We stayed at this hotel in Aboyne for one night. We did read a lot of earlier negative comments from reviews before but thought that you rea..."
"My stay was for 2 nights and I can say without exception the staff at the hotel are fantastic. The hotel is warm and friendly and the rooms..."
"Nice and warm and centrally placed with friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere..."
"The Hotel is in a great location and the staff were very friendly. The food was excellent. The room could do with some work. Taps in the bat..."
About the hotel
The Huntly Arms Hotel is set in the picturesque village of Aboyne, surrounded by the beautiful Cairngorms Park and a stones throw from the River Dee. Probably the oldest coaching inn to be found in Scotland, the hotel dates back to 1432 and has played host to Jacobite leaders and later to Queen Victoria, who often rested at the Hotel on her way to Balmoral. The Huntly Arms has 50 en-suite bedrooms from most of which you can witness spectacular scenery.
The hotel provides a perfect base from which to explore the North East Coast of Scotland or for the more energetic, experience some of the most scenic walks in the area.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Huntly Arms Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel in Aberdeenshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room, functional and what you would expect for the price.
Close to a some good walking routes. Perfect for a country escape.
checked in ok and went to room, unpacked and had cup of tea.
Room cold so tried to get radiator to work but couldn't. Reported to reception and offered alternative room. This room had no radiator but was warmer than original so stayed. The lighting in this room very poor, one small halogen for whole room. tried to use table lamps only to discover they had round pin plugs - thought these were illegal now because of lack of fuses?. Cooked breakfast ok but chef had no clue how to make porridge !. In Aberdeenshire!.