- 18 guest reviews
"A much needed luxurious break while walking coastal path. Great 4 poster canopy bed in our room. Nice breakfast...."
"Lovely hotel in a great local, I would recommend staying..."
"One of the best hotel I ever used. Old school great customer support...."
"One of best hotels stayed in booked four poster room for annerversary wow staff very friendly and pleasant exerlent food would recommend to..."
"Lovely quality break..."
About the hotel
The Castle Hotel is situated smack in the middle of World Heritage Town of Conwy with part of the hotel dating back to the 1600's. At the turn of the 19th Century the hotel had an attractive face lift of local granite and Ruabon brick and is now one of Conwy's most photographed buildings. The hotel has been in private family ownership since summer 2000 and has had extensive upgrades to its 27 bedrooms and suite, including the historical 4 poster, with a very grand, ornately carved bed dated 1570 and the Caer Rhun Suite, complete with 2 person jacuzzi bath! The public areas have also been improved and refurbished and the hotel is now ‘the hub’ in Conwy for locals and visitors alike.
This famous old inn serves a fabulous eclectic menu using Welsh food whenever possible and is very popular. In winter months Conwy mussels are fantastic and the Welsh beef and lamb are sourced from farms locally. Reservations are essential on busy nights, especially Saturdays.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
A much needed luxurious break while walking coastal path.
Great 4 poster canopy bed in our room. Nice breakfast.
Lovely hotel in a great local, I would recommend staying