- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"I can't fault this hotel. The room was nice, has a decent view, a/c and a good shower and bath. Breakfast was excellent and the staff were v..."
"There needs to be more variety of food...."
"Good room recently refurbished and very comfortable. Only complaint was that it was too warm, and leaving the windows open on a Saturday nig..."
"good value for money..."
"Nice and clean hotel, booked as was going to a jive event at the assembly halls, near to shops and restaurants nice breakfast...."
About the hotel
Overlooking Steyne Gardens the Chatsworth Hotel is located in Worthing town centre and just a few minutes walk from the seafront. The Hotel has been owned and run by the same family for the past 70 years. The Chatsworth Hotel has 98 en-suite bedrooms, all with hot beverage tray, freeview TV, complimentary internet wireless connection and desk area.
The Hotel offers extensive function and conference facilities and is also licensed for civil weddings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel tricked me as when I searched hotels in Brighton this was one of the first to come up.
However the hotel is not in Brighton it's in Worthing a hours bus commute away. That is my fult though I should have done more research. Over all the hotel is pretty dated and looks old. Not that that is a bad thing I'm sure some people love that.
Would stay again
I can't fault this hotel.
The room was nice, has a decent view, a/c and a good shower and bath. Breakfast was excellent and the staff were very accommodating.