- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"The room and bathroom were a little shabby but everything was working - bath, shower, hot water etc and the room was clean. Staff were frien..."
"The room required basic maintenance No plug in the sink, made having a shave interesting, shower head blocked, very poor water flow, toilet..."
"It is the second time we come to Pendley and can not fault it really : beautiful, quiet with the lovely peacocks, staff very friendly and he..."
"Lovely hotel and staff...."
"Pendley Manor is a beautiful country house hotel. Facilities are excellent as are the freindly helpful staff. My only regret is I was there..."
About the hotel
This Grade II listed country house hotel is set in 35 acres of beautifully landscaped and wooded parkland close to the picturesque Hertfordshire town of Tring. Offering free on-site car parking, the hotel is little more than an hour from Central London and very close to the M1 and M25 motorways. Tring also offers a direct train link to London Euston, in just 40 minutes.
Pendley Manor prides itself on offering guests the very warmest welcome, beautiful surroundings and highest standards of service. The hotel has 72 well appointed bedrooms including 33 rooms with four poster beds. All our twin bedded room feature 2 double beds. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge. During your stay you may enjoy complimentary use of the Leisure Club which includes indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, spa, and steam room. The Hotel has a 2 rosette fine dining restaurant for you to enjoy the highest standard of cuisine.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Pendley Manor Hotel
The room and bathroom were a little shabby but everything was working - bath, shower, hot water etc and the room was clean.
Staff were friendly.
Avoid Pendley Manor Hotel
We stayed and booked Pendley Manor Hotel July 2016 solely because it had a steam room and sauna.
Our Stay cost £300 UK pounds for 2 nights for the two of us
We told staff we were unhappy because the sauna wasnt working we told them that was the reason we had booked and paid for this hotel. We were told It was sauna under repair while we were dripping wet in swimming trunks and bathing costume at the reception. We told them we booked the hotel because it had a sauna. I asked for my money back and the hotel service response was no. Anyway there where some other observation about this hotel . One small shampoo on the room for two people
Dirty worn carpets chipped paint dirty wallpaper. Radiators on full blast in the hall - its July
Bed sags in middle
Seats worn through in bedroom
Paint falling off wood work in bathroom and black stuff oozing from joins
Noise at night of at nearby boiler from 1am until 5am
Spa hotel sauna was not open for customers as it was broken
Swimming Pool stinks of being over chlorinated
Had to ask if vegetarian food had chicken stock in it because it tasted like it did. We left unhappy customers ...