- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"It wasn't cheap but looked the best value in the area at the time. Decor is a bit tired, but equipment up to date and functional. No shortag..."
"We had a great stay,staff were lovely couldn't do enough for you. We had a lovely room they looked over the water. Breakfast was lovely woul..."
"Loved our stay at this wonderful hotel. The staff were always polite, friendly and very helpful. The room was big and clean and had a lovely..."
"Check in hassle free. Evening meal was available even though it was after 8. Food was excellent. Room was clean and suitable but it was abo..."
"Rosslea Hall Hotel...."
About the hotel
Overlooking the Firth of Clyde in the picturesque village of Rhu, close to Helensburgh, Rosslea Hall Hotel really makes the most of its stunning setting. This beautiful corner of Scotland is a great place to relax with family and friends - and its romantic setting makes Rosslea Hall Hotel in Rhu simply perfect for a couples getaway. For the business traveller our accommodation offers a professional level of service with all the amenities you will need whilst away from the office offering free Wifi and parking for all of our guests.
Whilst here guests can take advantage of our award winning restaurant offering a variety of dishes made with fine local produce, followed by a night cap in our recently refurbished lounge bar. Only a forty minute drive from Glasgow and 20 minutes from Loch Lomond means that our guests can enjoy a variety of Scotlands main Attractions during their stay!
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Rosslea Hall Hotel, Rhu
It wasn't cheap but looked the best value in the area at the time.
Decor is a bit tired, but equipment up to date and functional. No shortage of very friendly and helpful staff. Good food.
excellent value for money
We had a great stay,staff were lovely couldn't do enough for you.
We had a lovely room they looked over the water. Breakfast was lovely would stay here again.