- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Absolutely the nicest most helpful staff great food room obviously newly upgraded..."
"All staff were very friendly and helpful. Suited our particular needs well. Relaxed atmosphere. Older building which has been refurbished...."
"Stayed here overnight for a wee romantic break the week before Valentines night. Staff were all lovely and helpful. We were staying in the s..."
"Accommodation is a bit dated...."
"Lovely people and helpful and chatty...."
About the hotel
Burnhouse Manor Hotel offers a warm welcome and friendly, courteous service at a little gem of a rather romantic, family run country house hotel in Ayrshire, under the caring and professional supervision and management the owners Jack and Anne Peters. The hotel is approximately 20 minutes from both Glasgow and Prestwick airport and yet is set in idyllic country side, perfect for your Wedding photographs and an excellent setting for your personal celebration, family gathering or romantic getaway for 2 - 200 guests. We are situated in the heart of North Ayrshire, yet only 10 minutes from Renfrewshire and within easy reach of over 40 top golf courses, including the championship links at Royal Troon.
We are well-known for our attention to detail and host an array of events from Wedding Celebrations, Birthday Parties, Festive Party nights and much more. Guests of Burnhouse Manor Hotel can find many local visitor attractions which are ideal for all of the family and with the whole of Burns Country within a gentle drive.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
59% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely the nicest most helpful staff great food room obviously newly upgraded
Barnhouse manor hotel, Beith
Room was dirty, ceiling rotten.
Skylight above bath which had another room looking over!