- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Spacious room at the front of the hotel. Bathroom was lovely, but could have done with a little storage space and towel rail. Busy road, but..."
"Bedroom not Wheelchair accessible room not large enough unable to get wheelchair beside bed. There were no grab rails of any kind to enable..."
"Friendly staff thank you..."
"A comfortable hotel food is excellant will be back next week..."
"We had a great stay at hotel, we were attending a 40th wedding anniversary great night was had by all, the staff were very helpful very atte..."
About the hotel
At the Burnside Hotel, we offer great accomodation with free parking and free wi-fi. We are located only 4 miles from Glasgow City Centre and 3 miles from Hampden Park Stadium. With spacious, modern rooms to offer you a comfortable stay in style.
The hotel is perfect for both business and leisure, shopping and sight seeing. We are moments away from the local train station, making the Burnside Hotel the ideal base for your stay in Glasgow. The hotel features 16 En suite bedrooms. All rooms are equiped with everything required to make you stay comfortable, enjoyable and memeroble in every way. We serve excellent food with excellent prices everyday.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Good position for visit to Glasgow
Spacious room at the front of the hotel.
Bathroom was lovely, but could have done with a little storage space and towel rail. Busy road, but did not bother us as it was quiet later. The trains at the back could be heard, but finished around 11.30 until around 7.00am. Did not hear any noise from bar or restaurant. Had a meal on first night and had a good choice and tasted good. The restaurant staff were very efficient and friendly. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Great position for visiting Glasgow. The train station is a couple of minutes away and buses to Glasgow run frequently. Lots of safe parking too. Enjoyable stay and would stay there again if visiting the area.
Unsuitable for disabled people
Bedroom not Wheelchair accessible room not large enough unable to get wheelchair beside bed.
There were no grab rails of any kind to enable you to get into shower cubicle non whatsoever in the bathroom, no towel rails, nowhere to put your toiletries except on the floor. no thing to help around the toilet. Floor not suitable very slippery shinny tiles.