- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, friendly welcoming staff. Relaxing peaceful environment stress free. Can't find any faults. I would definitely stay here ag..."
"Service and food first class. Very good value for money. Would happily stay again...."
"Best hotel I have stayed it...."
"This is the second time we have stayed here and will be going back again. The staff are very attentive to your needs food fantastic surround..."
About the hotel
A 4-Red Star Victorian Mansion set in 186 acres of parkland, with a secret garden, lakes and woodland trails. The 106 bedrooms/suites have been individually designed and beautifully decorated and are enhanced by our exquisite Anderida Restaurant with its award winning cuisine and fine wine cellar. Our Country Club offers an indoor swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms, whirlpool and treatment rooms.
For the more energetic we offer an 18-hole par-3 golf course, driving range and two tennis courts.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Three day stay
Excellent hotel, friendly welcoming staff.
Relaxing peaceful environment stress free. Can't find any faults. I would definitely stay here again. Located half an hour from Brighton we had a day out as well as enjoying the peace and quiet.
Service and food first class.
Very good value for money. Would happily stay again.