- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We stayed at the hotel as part of our trip to see the Seniors Open and although the price was on the high side, I felt sure it would be wort..."
"Very good clean food excellent but room bit tired..."
"Fantastic views from room at front of hotel. Shame only shower, not bath and no hairdrier or ironing board...."
"staff pleasant and friendly. bed comfortable. pillows lumpy and hard. bedside lamps not working.(i'm sure staff would have sorted but went s..."
"Really nice place lovely friendly staff...."
About the hotel
With Porthcawl being situated midway between Cardiff and Swansea makes it the perfect location to mix business and pleasure. This proud family run hotel, being situated on the Porthcawl Seafront, enjoy's panoramic views of the Bristol channel and Heritage coast. Coupled with the luxury of a prestigious hotel, most up-to-date facilities and friendly staff makes it a home away from home.
With our comprehensive menu and top qaulity restaurant makes us one of the finest venues to eat. This is complemented by a top quality bar able to served a wide vareity of drinks with a very relaxed atmosphere.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Fairways Hotel in Porthcawl (nr Bridgend) are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed at the hotel as part of our trip to see the Seniors Open and although the price was on the high side, I felt sure it would be worth it.
Unfortunately although the hosts were extremely accommodating the room was not worth the price we paid. The whole hotel is tired and in need of a refurbishment and for £110 per night per person I expected better and felt slightly disappointed. I would like to stress however that the food was excellent and the hosts did their very best to make us welcome.
Very good clean food excellent but room bit tired