- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"If you are going to be late you have to get a pass to get the key. You are expected to come back before doors lock at 23:00 hours, you have..."
"Very friendly & helpful staff. Very clean. Quite dated but would recommend..."
"After a long days work the welcome and quality of service was excellent, from the friendly receptionist to the wonderful meal, the room was..."
"Lovely traditional hotel. Good leisure facility's. Very attentive staff. Only had breakfast but it was excellent. Location very picturesque..."
"We were pleased with our brief stay and were impressed with the hotel and staff...."
About the hotel
Built in 1733, The Lomond Hills Hotel is a 200 year old Coaching Inn offering comfortable and relaxing accommodation. Our renowned excellent, friendly service and Restaurant, offering an extensive a la carte menu, will be sure to impress any resident! Our Bar serves Real Ales and over 50 Malt Whiskies. FREE WIRELESS BROADBAND ACCESS AVAILABLE.
Our Leisure Centre is great for working out in the Gym or relaxing in the Swimming Pool/Sauna/Jacuzzi. We are surrounded by 52 GOLF COURSES within a 25 mile radius. The hotel is located only 17 miles from St Andrews and 25 miles from Edinburgh Airport. FREE WIRELESS BROADBAND ACCESS in most rooms and public areas ie: bar & lounge. ** PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE NOW A COMPLETELY NON SMOKING HOTEL ** “
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Lomond Hills Hotel and Leisure Centre
If you are going to be late you have to get a pass to get the key.
You are expected to come back before doors lock at 23:00 hours, you have no choice as you don't have the key to get in.
Very friendly & helpful staff.
Very clean. Quite dated but would recommend