- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"The only downside to our stay was the shower. It was very weak and having a wife who has long thick hair she voiced her concerns over the la..."
"Room, facilities, food, staff could not be bettered..."
"This was a last minute booking for myself and my family for the last night of our half term break. Can't fault the staff, so friendly and co..."
"Enjoyed a couple of days here with children, meals were excellent, both breakfasts and evening in restaurant. Staff very friendly and helpfu..."
"My wife and I have just returned from a three night stay at this hotel on a b and b basis and had intended to have evening meals at differen..."
About the hotel
Built in 1733, The Lomond Hills Hotel is a 200 year old Coaching Inn offering comfortable and relaxing accommodation. Our renowned excellent, friendly service and Restaurant, offering an extensive a la carte menu, will be sure to impress any resident! Our Bar serves Real Ales and over 50 Malt Whiskies. FREE WIRELESS BROADBAND ACCESS AVAILABLE.
Our Leisure Centre is great for working out in the Gym or relaxing in the Swimming Pool/Sauna/Jacuzzi. We are surrounded by 52 GOLF COURSES within a 25 mile radius. The hotel is located only 17 miles from St Andrews and 25 miles from Edinburgh Airport. FREE WIRELESS BROADBAND ACCESS in most rooms and public areas ie: bar & lounge. ** PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE NOW A COMPLETELY NON SMOKING HOTEL ** “
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lomond Hills Hotel and Leisure Centre in Cupar are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Lomond Hills Hotel and Leisure Centre
The only downside to our stay was the shower.
It was very weak and having a wife who has long thick hair she voiced her concerns over the lack of pressure.
Excellent hotel and service
Room, facilities, food, staff could not be bettered