- 24 guest reviews
"Overall getting there was easy and well signposted, parking was ample but limited spaces in front of the actual hotel but as its in a sporti..."
"Was given a disabled room, which could not complain about as the bathroom was well equipped, but the tv was far too small, only 2 coat hange..."
"Room was clean and spacious and location very convenient...."
"The hotel is in need of refurbishment, rooms decor is tired and shower tiling etc needs a thorough clean. Having said that, if you just need..."
"recommend staying on 1st floor due to wooden floors...."
About the hotel
When the working day is done, Stoke Mandeville Stadium provides the perfect environment to unwind, where our guests can stay in comfort at low prices and best value. No other hotel in the area can boast a swimming pool, gymnasium and tennis courts all on the same site. Use of the swimming pool & the health & fitness free of charge whilst a resident at the Olympic Lodge Hotel (Terms & Conditions Apply).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Bowls , Badminton , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
Overall getting there was easy and well signposted, parking was ample but limited spaces in front of the actual hotel but as its in a sporting complex no real issues.
Staff are awesome and a total credit to the operators. Reception manned 24 hrs and bookin easy. Room clean, tidy, teas and coffees plus lots of hanging room and telly with opening windows (lovely), quiet local area, beds made for disabled guests so were big and comfy, wet room ideal for all as once more made accessible for disabled guests. Overall it's not had a lot of love recently though and everything s starting to look a bit tired. Shower curtain once wet left a mouldy smell which spread through the whole room. Ended up having to shut the door or mouth breathe on toilet visits it was so strong. Kettle full of scale. Nothing disastrous and would stay again just think someone needs to offer the rooms a bit of a spring clean and tidy up the rough edges on the furniture where they've been damaged over time and maybe a lick of varnish as the wood units are all looking like they've seen quite a bit of life come and go.
Poor quality of fixtures and fittings
Was given a disabled room, which could not complain about as the bathroom was well equipped, but the tv was far too small, only 2 coat hangers provided, very cheap budget mattresses and they must have forgot to insert the pillows in their cases as they were extremely flat.
Also, took us 20 minutes to park at the hotel (which provides limited parking spaces as most are for disabled only!). As the SatNav insisted on taking us through the council estate which has a no-entry as you reach the hotel, rather than the un-signposted access through the 'modern housing estate'. The pool and gym facilities are only at the sports centre opposite, but the pool is closed for school use most of the afternoon/evenings.