- Very Good
- 113 guest reviews
"Room nice food terrible salty vegetables meat tough service very slow..."
"Fantastic stay, excellent stay, excellent food and fantastic staff! Just what the doctor ordered!..."
"Very good value for money . Friendly helpful staff . Bus service every 20 mins from just outside the hotel into centre of Cambridge . Would..."
"Very comfortable and spacious room, though, as usual, there were no coat hooks and the lighting levels were poor -- difficult to read in som..."
About the hotel
The Menzies Cambridge Hotel and Golf Course is located just 5 miles from the famous university city of Cambridge. The convenient setting of the hotel provides an ideal destination for both business and leisure guests. There is ample free parking plus a bus stop situated outside the hotel with a regular bus service into Cambridge and surrounding areas.
We offer a range of contemporary facilities, including 136 well equipped en-suite bedrooms, an award winning Brasserie Restaurant and the popular Gallery Bar, providing the perfect setting for relaxing and unwinding after a busy day. Our bedrooms have recently been refurbished with new sumptuous super king size beds plus benefitting from a wealth of designer touches. The combination including stylish decoration and opulent throws affords our guests a truly luxurious and home away from home experience. For private functions and meetings, the hotel has a range of 10 individually furnished and fully equipped air-conditioned suites. We offer free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel The indoor Waves Health and Leisure club offers guests the opportunity to tone up in the air-conditioned gym or simply wind down with a gentle swim, jacuzzi or sauna. Guests may also wish to take up the challenge of the superb 18 hole Championship Golf Course.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2012 to 26/12/2012 - For all guests staying over the festive period, we would kindly request that you contact the hotel prior to arrival to make your dining arrangements as space is limited and cannot be guaranteed. The LateRooms.com rates for Menzies Hotels Cambridge in Cambridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
review of hotel
Room nice food terrible salty vegetables meat tough service very slow
There was no element of this hotel that was satisfactory ;- Customer Service ; Room ; Food , it was all sloppy at best .Reservation was for a double room and was given a room with 3 beds.
The queue for breakfast was ridiculous , very badly organised. Food was average at best , spilt food on me and the floor no apologies and food was left on the floor , served the wrong drink to my table , no apology , attitude was so what. Would never stay again or recommend it to any one under any circumstances , it was very poor and not worth half the money that was paid.