- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Came back to Wesley Guest House remembering the warm welcome, interesting conversation, quiet location and copious breakfast from my last ti..."
About the hotel
Luxurious guest house with private parking, friendly service with reputation for good food. Free airport facility for Humberside Airport, and Robin Hood Airport both just a short drive away. Weekly parking available at reasonable rates.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very nice. stay - again
Came back to Wesley Guest House remembering the warm welcome, interesting conversation, quiet location and copious breakfast from my last time a few years ago.
Nothing had changed, Graham is full of local knowledge and determined to make the visit one which the guests of Wesley Guest house want to repeat. Epworth seems a really nice village, close to the motorway network, with some good quality pubs and restaurants and some interesting little walks round and about.