- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"This was a delightful experience - a beautiful castle in interesting setting with well equipped room and superb food...."
"Great accommodation in lovely location with excellent food. Love the full breakfast with loads of choices and as much or little as you want..."
"A very Pleasent and professional stay with excellent staff and food...."
"We stayed for two days after celebrating our silver wedding . arrived to proseco and chocolates and a lovely letter from the staff to wish u..."
"Booked last minute for my wife and I to have a a few days away Great value particularly with the dinner on 1st night included. Quality food..."
About the hotel
Airth Castle Hotel & Spa is nestled in beautiful, secluded parkland in the heart of the Stirlingshire. The main hotel is entered through a converted stable block, in a pretty courtyard, adjacent to the original 14th Century Castle, which was once owned by Robert the Bruce. The hotel features 125 rooms, including 22 rooms & suites in the original Castle, a Grill Room & Piano Bar and Leisure Club & Spa.
At Airth Castle you’ll find a wide variety of bedrooms & suites, including a number of family rooms, and these chic, yet elegant rooms, are all equipped with every modern convenience– from sumptuous bathrooms with luxury amenities to the latest in 21st century technology – wi-fi internet access and wide screen televisions with satellite TV. Set beneath a dramatic pyramid of glass, the Grill Room is a focal point of the hotel and is one of the few venues in the UK to feature a Josper Grill, the latest oven to take the culinary world by storm and acclaimed by world renowned chefs including Heston Blumenthal and Jamie Oliver. With dishes inspired by the grand Grill rooms of London, we use local sourced ingredients to offer our guests an inspired menu of timeless classics with a modern twist. Contemporary elegance and modern sophistication are the hallmarks of this exquisite restaurant – ideal for casual or more formal dining - with a welcoming lounge and piano bar to ponder menus or continue your post-prandial conversation. Guests at Airth Castle also have complimentary use of the fantastic Leisure Club, which was recently refurbished. The Club offers a luxurious and inspiring environment whether you are looking to stay in shape, or simply unwind in our indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna or poolside terrace. The spacious and fully air-conditioned gymnasium features the very latest Technogym equipment with built in touch screen plasma TVs featuring a range of satellite channels and iPod compatible docks. The Club also features a spa with five indulgent treatment room where you can enjoy a choice of treatments by Elemis, Jessana and Fake Bake including massage, aromatherapy, holistic programmes. An extensive selection of facial and body treatments for both men and women are offered. There is a fantastic range of things to see and do near Airth Castle and the hotel is conveniently located for getting out and about across Scotland, with Edinburgh and Glasgow within easy reach and beautiful Loch Lomond and the Trossachs, on the edge of the Scottish Highlands, only a 30-minute drive away. Whatever the reason for your visiting and whether your interest is historical sites, outdoor adventure, boutique shopping, fine dining or business, Airth Castle Hotel & Spa is an ideal place to stay.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
78% would recommend it to a friend
Airth hotel and spa
Hotel was ok, room very dated and tired.
Breakfast was buffet style so no choice of eggs apart from scrambled, the food was nice though.
The website leads you to believe you stay in the castle.
But you stay in a different building.