- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"I am aware the hotel is undergoing refurbishment, which the room was badly in need of, apart from that everything else was first class, in p..."
"My booking led me to believe we were staying in a castle hotel which was to be the highpoint of the birthday trip for my wife. In reality we..."
"Rooms were not in in castle as the title would suggest. Room furniture very dated. All chipped! Must have moved it from the original castle..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay at Airth Castle Hotel. We were allocated a large room which was clean and comfortable. The staff were f..."
"We are a couple travelling with a young child. Initially the bedroom we were put in was disappointing - overlooked by an ugly concrete block..."
About the hotel
Airth Castle Hotel & Spa is nestled in beautiful, secluded parkland in the heart of the Stirlingshire. The main hotel is entered through a converted stable block, in a pretty courtyard, adjacent to the original 14th Century Castle, which was once owned by Robert the Bruce. The hotel features 125 rooms, including 22 rooms & suites in the original Castle, a Grill Room & Piano Bar and Leisure Club & Spa.
At Airth Castle you’ll find a wide variety of bedrooms & suites, including a number of family rooms, and these chic, yet elegant rooms, are all equipped with every modern convenience– from sumptuous bathrooms with luxury amenities to the latest in 21st century technology – wi-fi internet access and wide screen televisions with satellite TV. Set beneath a dramatic pyramid of glass, the Grill Room is a focal point of the hotel and is one of the few venues in the UK to feature a Josper Grill, the latest oven to take the culinary world by storm and acclaimed by world renowned chefs including Heston Blumenthal and Jamie Oliver. With dishes inspired by the grand Grill rooms of London, we use local sourced ingredients to offer our guests an inspired menu of timeless classics with a modern twist. Contemporary elegance and modern sophistication are the hallmarks of this exquisite restaurant – ideal for casual or more formal dining - with a welcoming lounge and piano bar to ponder menus or continue your post-prandial conversation. Guests at Airth Castle also have complimentary use of the fantastic Leisure Club, which was recently refurbished. The Club offers a luxurious and inspiring environment whether you are looking to stay in shape, or simply unwind in our indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna or poolside terrace. The spacious and fully air-conditioned gymnasium features the very latest Technogym equipment with built in touch screen plasma TVs featuring a range of satellite channels and iPod compatible docks. The Club also features a spa with five indulgent treatment room where you can enjoy a choice of treatments by Elemis, Jessana and Fake Bake including massage, aromatherapy, holistic programmes. An extensive selection of facial and body treatments for both men and women are offered. There is a fantastic range of things to see and do near Airth Castle and the hotel is conveniently located for getting out and about across Scotland, with Edinburgh and Glasgow within easy reach and beautiful Loch Lomond and the Trossachs , on the edge of the Scottish Highlands, only a 30-minute drive away. Whatever the reason for your visiting and whether your interest is historical sites, outdoor adventure, boutique shopping, fine dining or business, Airth Castle Hotel & Spa is an ideal place to stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
I am aware the hotel is undergoing refurbishment, which the room was badly in need of, apart from that everything else was first class, in particular the staff who are as good as anywhere we have been and we have travelled extensively.
we would recommend the hotel to everyone. thank you.
My booking led me to believe we were staying in a castle hotel which was to be the highpoint of the birthday trip for my wife.
In reality we were in an average room at double what we had been paying for such a room. We tried to make the best of it by heading for the hot tub after a long day of driving only to find that it closed at 9:15PM. While not the fault of the hotel there was an owl outside our room who hooted all night and there was a fire alarm at 7AM when we had planned to sleep in a little. Breakfast was OK but they ran out of orange juice. The manager did refund part of our cost for the problems which was good.