- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The hotel is nice and pleasant as are the staff and food, overall a good choice on the island. It was obvious that many of the staff were n..."
"Good friendly and prompt service. Would book a larger room when staying as a couple...."
"I was very happy staying at Le Friquet. My room was small but adequate. However I was disappointed with the bathroom facilities. The shower..."
"Very good service, really clean rooms and good food too. the customer service was excellent...."
About the hotel
Le Friquet Hotel lies right in the heart of Guernsey, Its beautiful setting and traditional atmosphere offers the perfect spot for a refreshing break. Originally an old Guernsey farmhouse, the inside of the hotel offers all the comforts expected of a modern country hotel, while retaining its charm and character. Atl Le Friquet we provide comfortable rooms to suit all tastes.
Single, twin or double, family rooms, suites and superior rooms are all fitted with bath ahd shower, tea and coffee making facilities, trouser press, air contitioning, satellite TV, direct dial telephones and baby listening as standard. All our bedrooms are non-smoking. WIFI Broadband available
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First visit to guernsey
The hotel is nice and pleasant as are the staff and food, overall a good choice on the island.
It was obvious that many of the staff were new and the hotel was gearing up for the season, however they were fast learners and the standard of service plus choice of music in the restaurant improved on a day by day basis leaving a good overall impression by the end of our break.
Good friendly and prompt service.
Would book a larger room when staying as a couple.