- 109 guest reviews
"Staff where amazing, food was very good, just felt a bit dated and run down and shower took about 5 mins to switch on..."
"Wonderful hotel, shame we didn't sleep. Room next door had tv on loud music channel from 11-9am when we left, there was shouting and slammin..."
"I like this hotel because it is in a quiet location with good parking, good reasonably priced food, beer garden and views over the Thames. M..."
"Hotel was little dated in need of a refurbishment, staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The rooms were clean and warm had everything w..."
About the hotel
All 40 bedrooms are en-suite, spacious & well-equipped. FREE WI-FI is available in the bar area. Food is available throughout the day & evening.
The Royal Hotel boasts a superb riverside location, with terraces and many rooms overlooking the Thames. Purfleet has a RSPB reserve- Rainham Marshes and Purfleet Heritage & Military centre. Tilbury Fort is 10. 1 miles away. 2. 7 miles from Lakeside Shopping Centre, 10 miles from Blue Water Shopping Centre, 13. 8 miles from Brands Hatch, 2. 5 miles from Essex Arena. The hotel is an ideal stopover hotel on your way to the port of Dover, Brands Hatch and London's West End as all are just 30 mins away. Purfleet train station is only a 10 minute walk away with rail links to London taking only 25 minutes. The Circus Tavern is only 5 mins away. Part of the hotel is Grade II listed and for horror fans, Bram Stoker's Dracula was set in Purfleet. Please note a deep cleaning/repair charge will be applied should there be any damage caused in guest rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely beautiful setting for a hotel just a bit run down
Staff where amazing, food was very good, just felt a bit dated and run down and shower took about 5 mins to switch on
Good hotel, wouldn't come back.
Wonderful hotel, shame we didn't sleep.
Room next door had tv on loud music channel from 11-9am when we left, there was shouting and slamming of doors all evening. People were having sex and you could hear everything I feel we were staying at a brothel?.